Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark V1.2.0 & GeoIP

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:05:00 +0100
Yes I do have the IP4 tab of the Endpoints display highlighted and the map button is not greyed out.

I do not have exactly the same menu option you mention:-

"Help/Wireshark Online/Home Page"

But if I go on "Help/Website"

it does load the Wireshark home page on the web.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ulf Lamping" <ulf.lamping@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>