Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark V1.2.0 & GeoIP

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:20:39 +0200
Keith French schrieb:
Hi Sake,

Yes double clicking ipmap.html opens the map in Firefox OK, but it does not load when you click the map button in the Endpoints display.

Is the "Map" button simply greyed out? You need to select the IP tab first.

When you try to open a web page from the menu: "Help/Wireshark Online/Home Page" does that work?

Regards, ULFL