Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] radiotap RSSI v.s. IEEE802.11 RSSI

Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:42:21 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,
I'm using Atheros device and I'm capturing data from monitor interface
using Radiotap
To better understand link quality I've selected two columns:
IEEE 802.11 RSSI and a custom colums radiotap.dbm.antsignal
I'm very surprise
to see different values for those columns and would like to know why IEEE
802.11 RSSI show strange positive values instead more reliable values showed
by  radiotap.dbm.antsignal
I'm think radiotap.dbm.antsignal and radiotap.dbm.
antnoise are reliable, isn't it?

Davide