Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark V1.2.0 & GeoIP

Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:41:37 +0200
Hi Keith,

Perhaps this is the problem:
the browser must have javascript enabled.

I don't have any problems using GeoIp.
I use Mozilla Firefox 3.0.11 as default browser.

Wireshark Version 1.2.0 (SVN Rev 28753)

Copyright 1998-2009 Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and contributors.

Compiled with GTK+ 2.16.2, with GLib 2.20.3, with WinPcap (version unknown),
with libz 1.2.3, without POSIX capabilities, with libpcre 7.0, with SMI 0.4.8,
with c-ares 1.6.0, with Lua 5.1, with GnuTLS 2.8.1, with Gcrypt 1.4.4, with
MIT
Kerberos, with GeoIP, with PortAudio V19-devel (built Jun 15 2009), with
AirPcap.

Running on Windows XP Service Pack 3, build 2600, with WinPcap version 4.1
beta5
(packet.dll version 4.1.0.1452), based on libpcap version 1.0.0, GnuTLS 2.8.1,
Gcrypt 1.4.4, without AirPcap.

Built using Microsoft Visual C++ 9.0 build 30729

Hope this helps,
Joan