Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] help with wimax pugins in wireshark

From: Rajan <rajanbmg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 17:33:33 +0530
Hi All,

I am trying to use existing wimax plugins for capturing wimax packets
but its not being decoded properly. I am using wireshark development
version 1.2.0. After going through the mailing list archives, I
understand that the wimax plugins need to be tweaked to decode wimax
packets. How do i do that? Since wimax is a wireless protocol, is it
encapsulated as ethernet type packet? Which port does it use? Can
someone help me please? I am novice to wireshark development
environment.

Thanks in Advance,
Regards,
Rajan