Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SSL and kerberos description

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:42:03 -0400

Thanassis Diogos wrote:
Hi,
I installed latest version (1.2.0) 64bit and there is no option to decrypt Kerberos or SSl under
Edit-> Preferences -> Protocols -> SSL or KRB5
Tried unistall and install but still the same, am I doing something wrong?

No, you didn't do anything wrong. The issue is that we don't have a 64-bit version of the required libraries.

http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/trunk/README?view=log&root=Wireshark-win64-libs

has a section which lists all the libraries which are missing from the 64-bit Windows build. (Gerald, maybe some subset of this information should be on the download page or somewhere else obvious?)