Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] cap_set_proc() fail return

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 22:08:45 +0200
Hi,

What platform? What about libcap, the capability manipulation lib?

Thanx,
Jaap

iodavide@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I've encountered following problem: wireshark cap_set_proc() fail return

If I close window-warning wireshark starts to capture packets but I don't understand what is the problem
n.b.
I must run Wireshark as super user, otherwise wireshark can't find interfaces

tnx

Davide