Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] List MP2T headers

From: Tiziano <tizianol8@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:49:55 +0200
Hi to all.
I a have a question for you. I'using tshark to retrive header of the mp2t packets, but i have a problem.
Im'using this command:

tshark.exe -e mp2t.header -e udp.srcport -r mpeg2_mp2t_with_cc_drop01.pcap -T fields

But only the header of the last mp2t packet contained in the udp packet is listed.

There is an option that list all headers of mp2t packet contained in the udp packet? Perhaps in one line?

Thanks to all!
Regards.
Tiziano.