Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Cannor start Wireshark portable 1.2.0

From: "Patrick Derwael" <patrick@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 11:43:31 +0200 (CEST)
Hi all

I've just installed Wireshark Portable 1.2.0 on my favorite USB on a
Dell/Win XP SP2.
Installation went ok, but when startng WiresharkPortable.exe, I get the
following error message:

Runtime Error!

Program E:\WiresharkPortable\App\Wireshark\dumpcap.exe

The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information

Any advice ??

Thanks