Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] HELP in Finding the "Mobile Country Code", "SCCP Originating A

From: "Junaidi Bin Jamaluddin" <junaidi.jamaluddin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:19:08 +0800

Hi All,

Does anyone can help me on this?

I’m working with Mobile Operator in M’sia and seeking for help on the above mention subject.

Really appreciates your kind assistance.

cid:image001.jpg@01C9CF09.AC1D33A0

Rgds

junaidi b jamaluddin

PESS

)   018 200 2040/ 012 385 9142

junaidi.jamaluddin@xxxxxxxx

This message and any attachment are for the intended recipient’s use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary, legally privileged information or otherwise be protected from disclosure by other legal rules. The information contained in this email or any attachments may also be encrypted by U Mobile to protect its security. If you have received an email or attachment(s) which you are unable to open due to the encryption, please contact the sender or visit this site(http://corporate.u.com.my/external/faq-rms.htm) to learn how to open them. Any opinions and other statement contained in this message and attachment are solely those of their author and do not necessarily represent those of U Mobile. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, distribute or reproduce this message, its attachment or any part of them, or take any action in reliance on them. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any attachment from your system. You agree that any privilege or confidentiality attached to this email is not waived because you have received the email in error. Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses or other malicious programs. Anyone who communicates with us by email is deemed to have accepted these risks. U Mobile denies liability for any damage arising from the use of email. “U Mobile” means U Mobile Sdn Bhd (223969-U).