Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Thanks for version 1.2 (and Wireshark in general)

From: Hansang Bae <hbae@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 20:39:49 -0400
To all you developers....*THANK YOU*

I can't tell you how many times this program is used to solve problems.  And I do believe version 1.2 is a bit faster in loading/displaying the packets!   So thank you!

And to all those who didn't attend Sharkfest, you really should come and check it out.  It was a great event!  Thanks to Gerald and CACE for putting on a fine show.