Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] dumpcap.exe problem in windows 7

From: "Vasil Valchev" <vasil.val@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:38:25 +0300

I am using windows 7 x64 build:7100

When I start Wireshark, dumpcap stops responding and I am unable to capture anything. When I tried to run dumpcap.exe from the cmd, I get this error message:

**

ERROR:capture-wpcap.c:222:???: assertion failed: (has_wpcap)

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

What is the problem? I am using WinPcap ver. 4.02