Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Filter Out PPP

From: "Ron Gallimore" <rgallimore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 07:50:49 -0400
Thanks for the link but I am looking for a capture filter not a display filter.  I will save the PDF link for future reference.  Is it even possible to create a capture filter for PPP and GRE?  I am finding conflicting information online.  I do not want to see what is in the GRE and PPP.  I only want to take it out so my capture files are not too big for my troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Ron