Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How can I decode as ANSI-MAP from GSM-MAP?

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 07:41:22 +0200

Hi,

Your ANSI MAP messages are dissected as GSM MAP?  What version of Wireshark are you using?

That’s probably because your ANSI MAP messages are using the

SSN(s) “assigned” to GSM MAP. Go to Edit->preferences->ANSI MAP and put the SSN number used there, possibly

You need to change the ones used for GSM MAP to something else (Edit->preferences->GSM MAP).

This might not be a problem on a newer Wireshark versions, 1.0.8 is out.

Regards

Anders