Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] noob question about time/elapsed time

From: Server Admn <ggs101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 13:59:55 -0400
> Not so good... Can you paste the output of
> "Help -> About Wireshark"?

Sake, thank you for your reply.  I can't insert a screenshot from hotmail and I don't think the list will accept attachments, so here's the next best thing:

Version 1.0.7 (SVN Rev 28014)
Copyright 1998-2009 Gerald Combs <removed> and contributors.
Compiled with GTK+ 2.12.8, with GLib 2.14.6, with WinPcap (version unknown),
with libz 1.2.3, without POSIX capabilities, with libpcre 7.0, with SMI 0.4.8,
with ADNS, with Lua 5.1, with GnuTLS 2.6.3, with Gcrypt 1.4.3, with MIT
Kerberos, with PortAudio V19-devel, with AirPcap.
Running on Windows XP Service Pack 2, build 2600, with WinPcap version 4.0.2
(packet.dll version 4.0.0.1040), based on libpcap version 0.9.5, without
AirPcap.
Built using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 build 8804
Wireshark is Open Source Software released under the GNU General Public License.
Check the man page and http://www.wireshark.org for more information.