Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] [HELP] How to send bytes to wireshark on runtime

From: Satish Chandra <satishchandracms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 00:17:10 +0530
Hi,

I wish to send my own byte stream to wireshark to decode instead of it getting from the wtap driver on the runtime.

Can anyone suggest me the way to do it.

I feel there is some point where wtap driver sends the packets to wireshark for decoding, I wish to use that point and send my own captured byte stream on runtime.

Please inform if the problem is not clear.

--
Satish Chandra