Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Filtering ICMP Packets Based on IP Addresses in the ICMP P

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 17:21:34 -0400
>  Management has gotten Microsoft involved in the problem.  I have not
>  been impressed with the technicians that have been involved in the
>  problem.  It was like pulling teeth to get them to explain how
>  "presence" was determined.  They keep saying that it is a network
>  problem while not being able to explain how the network and the
>  Windows TCP/IP stack impacts the application.
Was it the overseas call center? I have found that when the call goes
overseas, they can spend days remote'd in. For some reason, they will
not escalate (it is like they are losing their 'comission' by passing
the call up the ladder). I have pulled the plug and asked for charges
to be refunded twice...