Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Fw: Player for Stream Videoformat RTVideo ?

From: "christian" <chr1123443@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 01:08:54 +0200

On May 20, 2009, at 3:00 PM, christian wrote:

Yes, this is a Microsoft Codec. But theres nowhere a player, a rtp
player or a decoder aviabile.

Windows Live Messenger 2009 isn't a player for it?

Hello,

I think, the WLM 2009 or better the Webcam Application called "Windows Live Call" can play the stream File. But theres no way to open a Video File with WLM 2009 or Windows live call :-(

I Tryed to depayload the whole stream. I've read some informations about the RTVideo Payloding types. But i had no luck. I only can view the I-Frames of the Stream, the other B - P - and SP Frames are ignored by ffplay. Is there no one out there who is trying to extract such streams ? Unfortunatly the developer of the MSN Webcam Recorder had stopped his project for recording the ml20 streams from earlier versions of WLM :(

Greetings chris