Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] I/O Graph

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 14:37:19 -0600
On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 01:11:37PM -0700, Wynns, Roger [OXFORD] wrote:

> The I/O Graph is great but it seems to be limited to just 5 objects at
> a time.  What I would like to get is a cvs file like you would get
> when one clicks on the "COPY" button and then save that to a file, but
> I would want this for all "ip.addr's" in the capture.

> Is there a way to do this?

Not at this time.

> This is the parameters that I would like;

>   One second intervals, shown as time of day
>
>   Number of bits per ip.addr per second

That doesn't sound too hard to implement, but we would need to find a
way to generalize it so it works with most/any field other than ip.addr
so it is useful to everyone.  Could you open a bug and mark it as an
enhancement request at https://bugs.wireshark.org with what you listed
in this e-mail?  Thanks!

Steve