Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] how to capture GPS

Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 23:27:14 +0100
I'm preparing a testbed to analyze wireless AdHoc traffic between two vehicles. I choose Wireshark to capture and analyze packet using Radiotap-header in order to collect received signal strength. I bought two garmin GPS 60 and I would like to capture real time gps data (position, clock, velocity, relative distance between vehicles...) using gpsd and I would like to synchronize laptops clock to gps clock
This is the reason because I need to capture GPS data in Wireshark.

Can you suggest me a solution?