Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] open capture to specific frame

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 15:22:52 -0700

On May 14, 2009, at 1:56 PM, bergenpeak@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've got a pcap capture up on a web site. Is there a way to tell
wireshark to open the capture to a specific packet in the capture?

If you mean "is there a way to tell wireshark to open a particular file, read it in, and then immediately go to a particular packet in the capture, without having to manually go to that packet?", the answer is "no".