Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] h264 rtp depacketisation

From: Naresh Samiappan <nsamiapp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 11:45:34 -0700
Hi,

> I have extracted the h264 payload
How did you do that?

I have written c program using the winpcap library and extracted the only
h264 video rtp payload and stored in a seprate file as test.264.

The extracted test.264 if I play using the ffmpeg(player for the 264) I am
unable to play.

Is that enough to extract the only h264 rtp payload from the ip packets and
saved it in to file and put required header on it or anything else I am
missing ? please let me know.

Regards
naresh