Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Re How to capture all internet usage report on it.

Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 06:36:10 +0200
Hi Stephen,

There are some examples of capture and display filters in the Wiki:
http://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureFilters
http://wiki.wireshark.org/DisplayFilters

Here is an example of how to create graphs with Open Office:
http://www.slideshare.net/LoveMyTool/ostu-customized-wireshark-graphics-with-open-office-by-tony-fortunato

CACE Pilot is a tool network analysis and reporting:
http://www.cacetech.com/

Regards
Joan