Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how to measure MDI (media delivery index) and bandwidth with t

From: Haitham Al-Saif <haithamfares81@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 13:31:28 +0200
Hi I want to know whether I can measure (media delivery index) and bandwidth with tshark. I'm  runing tshark on embedded linux to analyze MPEG transport stream. I know how to find jitter, delay and packet loss using tshark. but now I want to detect the bandwidth and MDI too. to analyze the MPEG transport stream I use the following command for tshark

tshark -i eth0 -a duration:15 -d udp.port==1234,rtp -z rtp,streams.  can anyone tell me please how I can detect MDI and bandwidth with tshark? thanks in advance