Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Partly functional ?

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 11:46:54 +0100
I think the PDCP headers are completely parsed now.
There is only partial support for dissecting ROHC headers (much of RTP profile, not much else).

I just started working on this again yesterday, so I plan to:
- call the RRC dissector for BCH/PCH/CCH (as the MAC-LTE dissector does)
- continue to improve/expand ROHC support.

Martin