Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] CRC errors at router

From: "Craig OBrien" <craigo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 13:14:54 -0400
The FastEthernet interface  on our cisco router is gathering input errors.
 Generally at the rate that the CRC's errors are incrementing, it indicates either a faulty application or speed negotiation issues with an internal server or computer. But in not sure what,

 Using wireshark, what would be the best method of capturing data on that port so I can at least get a handle of what's doing these CRC errors?

Thanks

Craig O'Brien
Steen Outdoor Advertising / Big Mountain Imaging
(215) 334-1700 x166