Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to save a decrypted SSL session in pcap

From: Michael Ryerse <michael.ryerse@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 09:22:31 -0700
Good Morning,

I have a server's private key loaded to decrypt some SSL sessions with a server.  I want to save this capture in pcap format so I can email the decrypted form to someone else without needing to send them the private key.  So far I have found that I can export to text.  However text is much harder to browse through so I am looking for a format that saves decrypted, but is loadable to Wireshark like a pcap is.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike