Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] 80211 capture

From: Kermin Elliott Fleming <kfleming@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 11:41:34 -0400
We're developing an FPGA-based 80211 agn PHY.  I would like to be able to run
the raw PHY byte stream through wireshark to do some packet analysis and to
ensure that our MAC is behaving correctly.   Does anyone know how to take such
a raw stream and convert it to a format that wireshark can accept.

Thus far, I have tried using text2pcap, but I've had no success.

-Elliott