Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] compile wireshark problem

From: "前进上海" <172955319@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 16:13:07 +0800
Hi all,
  I am trying to build wireshark on windows.... I am using Visual Studio 9. while building wireshark "nmake Makefile.nmake all" it gives the following error:-

NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make '"..\..\..\..\..\..\programfil
er\microsoft sdk\include\basetsd.h"'
Stop.
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\BIN
\nmake.exe"' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

Don't know what is the problem....

Thanks in advance....