Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] 回复: Compiling wireshark

From: "前进上海" <172955319@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 10:55:34 +0800
    Thank you for your help!My HHC_DIR setting in config.nmake is like follows:
# Then point HHC_DIR to the html help dir (where hhc.exe resides).
#
# If you don't want the online help (or don't have the tools),
# comment this line out, so that HHC_DIR isn't defined.
#
HHC_DIR=$(PROGRAM_FILES)/HTML Help Workshop

      I want to know whether it is right?Thanks.

发送时间: 2009年4月30日(星期四) 下午4:46
收件人: "Community support list for Wireshark"<wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
主题: Re: [Wireshark-users] Compiling wireshark

Hi,

Check you HHC_DIR setting in config.nmake.

PS: If you start a new thread, don't comment on an existing one.

Thanx,
Jaap