Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Compiling wireshark on windows

From: Sean <seanbzd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:00:43 -0400
Try this:
1st command will work only if visual studio bin folder is in the PATH. If its not there, just navigate to where the batch file is located and run it from there

C:\Program Files\Wireshark\wireshark-1.0.5>vcvars32
C:\Program Files\Wireshark\wireshark-1.0.5>nmake -f Makefile.nmake verify_tools
C:\Program Files\Wireshark\wireshark-1.0.5>nmake -f Makefile.nmake all