Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Port Monitoring on Cisco 12410 router

From: "SMITH, RICHARD S (RICH), ATTLABS" <rsmith62@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:30:11 -0400
Title: Re: [Wireshark-users] Port Monitoring on Cisco 12410 router
Phil,
I saw that feature.  However it doesn't show up in the feature navigator as one that the 12000 platform would support even if we upgraded.  It looks like exactly what I'm looking for just not sure it would work in this case.

Thanks,
Rich