Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Port Monitoring on Cisco 12410 router

From: "SMITH, RICHARD S (RICH), ATTLABS" <rsmith62@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 15:21:04 -0400
Does anyone know if this is possible?  I want to capture the packets on an interface of our CISCO 12410 router running IOS 12.0(27)S4.  On their 29xx and 35xx switches I know they have varying forms of "port monitor" or "monitor session" etc depending on software code.  I haven't been able to find this capability on this router.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich