Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Adjustment to US Mirror Details :: Sourceshare.org

From: James D Justice II <jdjustice@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 00:15:55 -0400
Hi!

We have been mirroring the Wireshark Downloads and will be continuing to do so. This message is to notify that we have begun mirroring the entire website including downloads and to inform you of a server location change and IP change.

We will continue to mirror just the downloads at:
http://mirror.sourceshare.org/wiresharkdl/

And we have begun the mirroring of the entire site at:
http://wireshark.sourceshare.org/

The server is now located in Seattle, WA, USA (instead of Dallas TX).
Our public-facing IP is now:

174.37.135.227

**If you would like us to discontinue the mirroring of the downloads- only section because we will be mirroring the downloads under the full website as well, please let us know and we will gladly oblige**

Cheers and thanks
James Justice
Mirror Admin
Sourceshare