Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] TCP time sequence graph

From: Priscilla Oppenheimer <po@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 19:19:16 -0700
On Apr 15, 2009, at 3:54 PM, Stephen Fisher wrote:

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 02:58:32PM -0700, Priscilla Oppenheimer wrote:

On Mac OS X, Wireshark version 1.07, how do I zoom in on the TCP time
sequence graphs?

Note, left-mouse click theoretically zooms in on Windows, from what I
understand, but that doesn't work on Mac OS X (10.5.6).

On non-Windows, Wireshark is looking for mouse button #2.  You'll need
to turn on Emulate three button mouse mode in the X11 Preferences and
then use Option+Command+Mouse click as it describes to zoom in.  Add
Shift to the key combination to zoom out.  You may need to release
Option+Command between clicks according to my brief testing.

Thanks for your help! I got it to work. It appears there might also have been a bug. I updated XQuartz X11 and now option+command+mouse- click work.

It also fixed a problem we were having trying to right-mouse click to apply filters and the like. Yeah.

I got the new XQuartz from here:

http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/X112.3.1

Thanks.

Priscilla