Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] TCP time sequence graph

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:54:58 -0600
On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 02:58:32PM -0700, Priscilla Oppenheimer wrote:

> On Mac OS X, Wireshark version 1.07, how do I zoom in on the TCP time
> sequence graphs?
>
> Note, left-mouse click theoretically zooms in on Windows, from what I
> understand, but that doesn't work on Mac OS X (10.5.6).

On non-Windows, Wireshark is looking for mouse button #2.  You'll need
to turn on Emulate three button mouse mode in the X11 Preferences and
then use Option+Command+Mouse click as it describes to zoom in.  Add
Shift to the key combination to zoom out.  You may need to release
Option+Command between clicks according to my brief testing.

Steve