Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Removing Interfaces

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:28:19 +0200
Hi,

In the capture preferences you set a default interface. If you hide that later on it still will be presented as the interface of choice when you open the capture dialog. That's it, noting to worry about.

Thanx,
Jaap

EDWARD HILL wrote:
Jaap,

Version 0.99.7 and I think you answered my question. I was trying to
remove my wireless but even though I am not on it, it is still active.
Could that be the problem?

Ed