Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Removing Interfaces

From: "EDWARD HILL" <EHill@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:10:07 -0400

I am trying to remove interfaces from the list of interfaces given in the capture menu. I went into the preferences menu and go to capture. I then edit the interface that I do not want to show up by checking the hide button. I then apply it and the interface is still there when I go to the capture menu. I have shut down wireshark and start it up and they still show up. Am I doing this the correct way?

Ed