Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] TCP/IP book

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:50:42 -0400
Hi Boaz,

> What is the best TCP/IP reference book out there?
Though a bit dated, W. Richard Stevens' TCP/IP Illustrated is still worth reading. Volume I is the place to start. I still reference Volume I on a regular basis, and Volumes II and III on occasion.

I came across a nice wireless book recently if wifi is more to your taste. Handbook of Wireless Local Area Networks, ISBN 0849323231.

Jeff

On 4/14/09, Boaz Galil <boaz20@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is the best TCP/IP reference book out there? is it still TCP/IP illustrated? any recommendation?

--
Boaz.

[SNIP]