Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Using Wireshark to sniff traffic

From: "bruce" <bedouglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:26:41 -0700
Hi.

Trying to figure out if/how to use wireshark to find an address:port for an
embedded mp3 player that's streaming audio from a website. I've looked
through the website source, as well as the .js files and don't see any kind
of mms://...

Can wireshark be used for this kind of thing, and if so, how?!

I've tried to play around with the filters but i'm assuming i'm missing
something.

Any pointers/sites to show how to setup wireshark for this would be useful.

thanks!