Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wireshark and RTP

From: Marlon Duksa <mduksa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 16:14:13 -0700
Hi I'm using wireshark 1.0.3 and I'm trying to decode a VLC stream (RTP).

But RTP header is not recognized. I also checked the filed 'recognize rtp outside conversation' under preference->prot->rtp but that does not help either.

I manually decoded the first few bytes of the  undecoded data and it seems that it is a valid RTP header, just that wireshark can't recognize it.

Anything that I should be aware of with wireshark and RTP?
Thanks,
Marlon