Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Configure coloring rule for [TCP segment of a reassembled

Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 06:45:19 +0200
Hi Sean,

You can create temporary coloring rules.
Select a packet.
Go to View -> Colorize Conversation -> Select a color
This will create a coloring rule based on the currently selected conversation.

You can also right-click on a packet and use the context menu.

Use CTRL + Space to reset the coloring rules.

Hope this helps
Joan