Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] capture file cut short in the middle of a packet

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 22:02:35 +0200
Hi,

That means you're still using Debian etch (aka 4.0, or oldstable). You may want to consider distribution upgrade to lenny (aka 5.0, or stable) and be able to pick up wireshark 1.0.2 from the repository.

Thanx,
Jaap

Condor Kim wrote:
unfortunately, my wireshark version is 0.99.4.. that's the only version i could download from the http.us.debian.org/debian repository for my linux eeepc 900a.

the popup message occurred only when i'm saving a session of live-capture.

why would the file be corrupted?