Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Conflicker GenB! Killed Wireshark

From: "Robert Ayers" <raa_adelphia1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 21:58:35 -0400

Can you boot into safe mode, then rename the executable. Conficker.c does effect wireshark in that it opens then shuts down the program. It also effects

other pieces of troubleshooting software. The reboot in safe boot mode should fix your wireshark issue. I would then run a major vendor, i.e.,  any of the av

vendors conficker removal tools to clean the infection. Let me know how things go as I can probably help you further offline privately.

Robert