Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Help Required- Wifi Router

From: Chitrang Srivastava <chitrang.srivastava@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:11:32 +0530
Hello Friends,

Wireless Router: Netger WGRv7 802.11g with WPA2 Security
I too have same problem that when i ran Wireshark on WinXP Laptop (Intel Wifi Link 4965AGN card)..I only see either packets sent to me or multicast and broadcast packets.

Wireshark manual says that in windows , the promiscos mode in Wireless doesnt work fine.

If I connect one of my laptop ( I have two) to wired and the other to wirless can I see the packet which is being sent to other laptop (wireless connected one) ?

Thanks