Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] [Wireshark-user] help : data field on pcap file

From: Syed Umair Ali <syedumairali@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:58:35 +0200
Hi

I would like to see the data field on my CSV file, is it possible with wireshark or do I need to get help with some other scripting language in order to do this.
Basically I am investigating the link bandwidth and packet delay between our head office and branch office by injecting some fag traffic on the wire , having network analyzer on both ends, the problem is how I shall identify the packet that leave is the packet that I receive on  branch office, for this purpose I am send timestamp on the packet datafield but now I found that wireshark donot save data field on csv file :(.
Could you please help me on this, any suggestions will be highly welcome. Thanks !!!

--
Regards
Umair