Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How can I Sniff Local Traffic?

From: Robin Vossen <robin-vossen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:00:32 +0100
Well, I was scared of that since I did read it.
But when I tried to send it to myself it didnt work either :(

Darn//
Thanks..
Robin

From: robin-vossen@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:05:58 +0100
Subject: [Wireshark-users] How can I Sniff Local Traffic?

Hello all,

I am developing an Application and I am currently Debugging it.
Now I need to Sniff my local Traffic and I cant seem to sniff it.
I tried sending it to 127.0.0.1[LoopBack] and to 192.168.0.123[LocalLan] to sniff.
But it seems I failed. And I am wondering, can Wireshark do this?
Or is this imposable?

I am working on a Windows Vista System now.

Thanks

~Robin

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out