Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Why i am getting BER Error: Missing field in SETclass:CONT

From: "Michael Lum" <michael.lum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:21:28 -0700
I looked at some of the 1.1.3 source and it appears that both of those messages are incorrect.

The AuthDir invoke is missing optional tags for a couple of parameters.
The FeatReq invoke looks like a copy/paste error from a FacDir2 or some other handoff related message.

I have modified and built a new version of 1.1.3 and the messages look okay.

I can submit a patch but I'm not sure which version the fix would appear in.

--
Michael Lum                   Principal Software Engineer
4600 Jacombs Road             +1.604.276.0055