Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] LTE MAC Packet capture in WireShark

From: Dinesh Arora <dineshk_arora@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:19:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

I am new to WireShark tool and joined this mailing list recently.

I have seen some discussion in the list related to LTE-MAC/RLC/PDCP packet layers monitoring using TCP port 9999. Can you please let me know some sample packet formats that I can inject inside TCP packet containing some LTE MAC PDUs and then see the live capture in WireShark?

I want to make a tool that sends LTE MAC PDUs over TCP and this format will help me in understanding that how it will be decoded by WireShark? Unfortunately, Wiki does not have info related to the same.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Dinesh