Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] TShark & IO Stat Interval

From: Rick Gudmundson <rickg421@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 13:37:23 -0500
When using tshark to gather statistics information, the resolution goes down to 1 ms. If I wanted to gather statistics that summed up the entire capture, I could use a really large interval. Is there a better way? I was thinking it might be possible to leverage '0' to suggest no interval and thus the entire capture contents.

--
Rick